Please allow at least two working days for the preparation and checking of your prescription. A prescription may be obtained by:
- Clicking on the link to the right.
- Ticking the items you require on your computer slip and either posting or handing it into the surgery.
- If you enclose a stamped addressed envelope your prescription will be sent to you.
- If your prescription is required urgently, please advise the receptionist, and they will check with the doctor that your medication can be supplied quickly.
- A chemist of your choice may order and collect your prescription – please check with your chemist if they provide this service.
Please note that certain medications such as HRT and contraceptive pills are not normally prescribed as a repeat prescription and require you to see the doctor or nurse.