CORONAVIRUS AND ORDERING OF REPEAT MEDICATION
DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY TO ORDER YOUR REPEAT MEDICATION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO ORDER YOUR MEDICATION ARE:
- Order your medication on-line
- Place your repeat medication request in the letter box labelled ‘Undercliffe’ outside the main entrance of the building
- Ask your local pharmacist to order your repeat medication on your behalf
- Telephone the practice to request your repeat medication
DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY TO PICK UP YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO RECEIVE YOUR PRESCRIPTION/MEDICATION
- We are strongly advising ALL patients on repeat medication to nominate a pharmacy where your prescription can be sent electronically for you to collect directly from/or for the pharmacy to arrange delivery of your medication
- Patients who do not currently have a nominated pharmacy will have their prescription posted to their home address
THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION OF YOUR SUPPORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME
Please allow at least two working days for the preparation and checking of your prescription. A prescription may be obtained by:
- Clicking on the link to the right.
- Ticking the items you require on your computer slip and either posting or handing it into the surgery.
- If you enclose a stamped addressed envelope your prescription will be sent to you.
- If your prescription is required urgently, please advise the receptionist, and they will check with the doctor that your medication can be supplied quickly.
- A chemist of your choice may order and collect your prescription – please check with your chemist if they provide this service.
Please note that certain medications such as HRT and contraceptive pills are not normally prescribed as a repeat prescription and require you to see the doctor or nurse.