Yorkshire Ambulance Service (YAS) NHS Trust provides a high quality non-emergency transport service for patients throughout the Yorkshire region whose medical condition impacts on their ability to travel by other means.
What you need to know:
- NHS-funded transport is available for patients who have a medical need.
- All patients will be assessed for eligibility when booking.
- YAS work with volunteers, taxi companies and other ambulance providers to ensure their service is flexible and able to meet patient needs.
- Patients might travel alone or with other people, depending on demand.
- Patient Zone, YAS online portal, is available on PCs, tablets, and smartphones so that bookings can be viewed, managed and tracked in real-time.
To book your transport please call the YAS Booking Line on 0300 330 2000
Please click on this link for a patient information leaflet about this service: YAS Patient Leaflet